Place the dough sheet on the work surface with flour and smooth with a rolling pin.
Cut into 12 pieces.
Put a rectangular piece of cheese on each piece.
Grease the edges with egg yolk, fold side by side and press the edges with a fork.
Make 3 oblique cuts on each pate and put in a tray the wallpaper with baking paper.
Grease with egg yolk.
Put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
When they are nicely browned, they are ready.
Leave to cool.
& Icirc & # 539i must:
3 or & # 259
50 g of grated horse
50 g butter
100 g f & # 259in & # 259
10 tablespoons ap & # 259
Preg & # 259te & # 537ti a & # 537a:
Put it in a saucepan and boil the water with the butter and when it boils, put all the flour in it at once, stirring quickly. You put salt, like the horse, and you add an egg, roasting on the roasting. Stir very quickly so that no lumps form. In this operation, pull the pan off the heat or reduce the heat and cool after mixing well.
Put in a non-greased pan with a spoonful of globules and put the tray in the oven for 10-15 minutes. Put the horseradish balls on a plate with lettuce.
If you want another ticket, please enter here.
Olive appetizer check & # 8211 I made several appetizers for the festive meal, but this was everyone's favorite!
We present you a delicious cake recipe with salty filling. It is very easy to prepare and is perfect to be served as a hot snack. This cake is only good for both a family dinner and a festive meal, being very fragrant, appetizing and good-looking. If desired, you can experiment with the filling, adding your favorite ingredients. It can be baked with tuna, shrimp or bell peppers.
Method of preparation
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
2. Grease a rectangular baking tin with oil or line it with baking paper (bread mold size 12 & # 21520 cm).
3. Peel and chop the onion. Cut the bacon into small pieces.
4. Melt the butter in a hot pan and fry in this onion with the bacon until golden brown. Allow to cool slightly.
5. Cut the olives into rounds. Chop the parsley. Cut the ham into cubes. Grate the cheese.
6. In a bowl, beat the eggs with the wine, olive oil and salt.
7. In another bowl, sift the flour with the baking powder, then add the egg mixture. Stir.
8. Add onion, bacon, ham, parsley and olives. Mix well.
9. Pour the dough into the baking dish. Arrange it as evenly as possible, using a spoon or spatula.
10. Bake in the preheated oven and bake the cake for about 60 minutes. Baking time depends on each oven. Take the toothpick test.
11. Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool for 15 minutes. Remove the form and let it cool on a wire rack.
Layered croissants with cheese & # 8211 a recipe worth noting!
Today we present to you, dear lover of delicious dishes, a special recipe for cheese croissants. You may be surprised, but croissants can be not only sweet but also salty. Know that they do not look like ordinary pies at all. This red and appetizing appetizer turned out to be soft, layered, very tasty and refined. These croissants will be ideal even on the holiday table. The soft cheese filling can be replaced with sheep's cheese or pizza cheese. Prepare, test and amaze your loved ones with unique delicacies, prepared simply and from the most common ingredients.
& # 8211 150 g butter (to grease the tops)
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
& # 8211 300 g of soft cheese or sheep cheese
& # 8211 sesame seeds to sprinkle the croissants
& # 8211 1 yolk to grease the croissants
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Prepare the dough: break 2 eggs in a bowl, add sugar and 1 pinch of salt. Mix the ingredients well, then pour the milk (at room temperature).
2. Add the sifted flour and dry yeast. Homogenize the ingredients, using the spatula, then knead the dough.
3. Put the dough in the bowl, cover it with a towel and leave it in a warm place for 1 hour, to rise.
4. Divide the dough into 10 equal parts. Shape balls into split dough, then cover with cling film and let them rest for 10-15 minutes. Spread a round countertop from each ball. Grease the countertops with butter, then overlap them in a stack of 5. Put the stacks in separate plates, cover them with cling film and put them in the freezer for 30 minutes.
5. Prepare the filling: pass the soft cheese through the small grater. Wash and dry the greens. Finely chop the greens and mix with the grated cheese in a bowl.
6. Remove the dough from the freezer and spread large round tops from each stack. Cut the dough into 16 segments. Arrange 1 teaspoon of filling on each dough segment and shape the croissants.
7. Place the croissants on a baking sheet lined with paper and grease them with the beaten egg yolk. Sprinkle the croissants with sesame seeds.
8. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 30-35 minutes. Baking time depends on each oven.
9. Remove the red and appetizing appetizer from the oven, let it cool a little and serve it with the greatest pleasure.